Sunday, September 13, 2009

Perfect Weekend


What a busy, wonderful weekend!
On Saturday, I went to stamp club and had a sewing lesson. (Actually, I learned how to thread my new machine!!)
Sunday found me eating cupcakes in Hudson, Ohio, at Main Street Cupcakes. If I could move anywhere I wanted to, Hudson would be on the list! It is a wonderful town, filled with great shops and beautiful homes.
The cupcakes there are soooo good. I had a new one today that I fell in love with: toffee & coffee.
Some of my other favorites are:
pineapple coconut, hazelnut coffee, lemon, pumpkin spice, cup of java and blueberry lemon.
After cupcakes, we went to Archiver's, where I got the new Cosmo Cricket Christmas line. It's so cute and has a very 50's/60's feeling to it.
Anyway, I need to clean up my craft room. It's a huge mess! But what I really feel like doing is going outside to enjoy this glorious weather. I noticed today that some of the trees are already changing. I saw some beautiful red and yellow leaves. And the nights have been quite a bit cooler. Which is fine with me, because I love fall and snow and winter!
Chiquita loves winter too; she likes to snuggle with her snowflake blanket and penguin friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW..... dogs cuddling in the cold weather -- SOOOO CUTE!

...and cupcakes... YUM!!! toffee and coffee sound so good! i'm jealous. LOL.

hope you have a wonderful day.

hugs,
sarah.