Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New projects to share

Today I have three cards and a Smash book page to share.

First up is a card I made for Gecko Galz. This month the design team is partnering with Day for Daisies, a digital stamp company. I used a mother and baby stamp, which I colored with chalks, added to a Gecko tag, and then layered it onto a card. The background paper is from Gecko Galz. The rest of the products are from my stash.

My next card uses papers and a bird image from Gecko Galz.

The third card features Crate Paper's "Party Day" collection. I made this card for Speedy Scrappers. I added three Moo cards across the bottom of the birthday card. Details on how I made the card are on the Speedy Scrappers blog.

My final project is a page in my Smash book. The challenge this month at Life in Details is "Firsts". My page is about my nephew, Liam, and his first day at the barber shop. Check out the LID blog; if you enter a page in a Smash type book, you may be the winner and get to be the guest designer next month!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute projects Joan...my favorite is the card you did for the cross promotion with A Day for Daisies. Love your coloring, layers and embellishments.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING that image on the first one!!!!

ddazzled71 said...

3 lovely projects Joan, I am really loving your first card, the tag is just beautiful.

Dawn said...

Great projets Joan!
Thanks for playing along with us at OLLCB this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

artzellie said...

WOW !!! Such beautiful art.