Monday, May 12, 2014

Make My Monday!

I am a new design team member at Make My Monday! I am very happy to be joining this team of awesome designers! MMM is a weekly challenge blog. The challenge this week is "Owls".

I made a card - it uses an AC card background, blue paper from BoBunny, kraft cardstock which I textured with a Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder, Studio Calico wood veneer Hello and a chipboard owl from my stash. I inked the kraft cardstock after embossing it.

Check out Make My Monday - see what the rest of the dt have made and link up your owl creations!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the DT! This is gorgeous! LOVING all the wood grain!!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats on your new DT position. They are lucky to have you as a designer. I love the card you created. Great textured background, stamp and embellishments!

Fliss said...

Great card Joan and so love that rather quirky owl.
Lovely to have you on the team.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

Love the woody look of this and the speech bubble is really cute.
Great to be on the team with you at MMM.

Rossella said...

Such a cute card, welcome to the team
Rosie x

Sue - said...

Great card with a cute owl. Good to be creating with you at MMM

Suzi B said...

Welcome to the team Joan love this quirky owl..
Suzi B xx