Sunday, July 6, 2014

Project Life - Wedding

I am working on an album of my daughter's wedding. The album is going to have a mixture of 8.5" x 11" sized pages, 12" x 12" pages and Project Life pocket pages.

The "First Dance" page that I made for The Robin's Nest design team will be in the album. I also used that same photo in this pocket page, because it's a favorite of mine.

I just bought some lovely Pretty Little Studio items that were ideal for this page! Megan's colors were pink and gray and the PLS products were the "perfect pink" color.

Pretty Little Studio supplies used are: Strawberry Flair Buttons, Cherry Vanilla Journaling Cards, Strawberry Creme Journaling Cards (all from the Neapolitan Collection). The card with the three little hearts is from the Valentine Journaling Cards set. The large rose die cut is also from PLS. The small rose heart was punched from the Strawberry Pattern Paper. The gold star sequins are PLS.

Other supplies: pink & gray sequins (Lawn Fawn), wood veneer tag (Studio Calico), word banner, pink doily, gray paper scallop (from my stash).

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the photos!!!