Friday, October 17, 2014

Barrel Racing

Hi, it's Joan, and I'm here to share a scrapbook page about my daughter. She loved horses and was in a 4-H horse club for six years. She rode English and Western. We were at horse shows every week-end, all summer long. In this photo, she is barrel racing on her first horse, Paul.

For this page, I used three papers from Moxxie's new Grid Iron line, along with 100% Country from Western Round-up (the plaid paper). The large orange paper is from Autumn Glory. It's nice to mix and match papers from different lines and have them go together wonderfully!

I also used stickers from East meets West and the new white and brown alphabet stickers.

I distressed the two photo mats by running my fingernail along the side of each paper. I ripped some spots and then inked with dark brown ink. Finally, I added some blue twine and silver metal dots to the page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!