Monday, November 24, 2014

Make My Monday

Moxxie's Card Blog Hop is still going on! Check it out here.

Today I have three cards to share that I made for Make My Monday. The theme this week is Black, White and a Splash of Red. My card uses paper from Hot Cocoa by American Crafts on a black card base. The red poinsettia and word strip are from my stash.

My second card is from last week's challenge - glitter. I stamped the wreath (Hero Arts) onto white cardstock. I stamped it again onto the blue paper and fussy cut the bow. I used Stickles and rhinestones to decorate the wreath, using the circles that were on the stamp for size and placement. The gold doily, red card base and green Christmas paper are from my stash.

And finally, berries and foliage! I stamped the foliage and branches onto white tags. Then I added a few touches of Stickles to each stamped image. Next, I added a piece of green ribbon to the middle tag and white rhinestones to the end tags. I used a word sticker and then placed the completed red piece onto a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join us at Make My Monday.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee these!!!!!

Sue - said...

Great trio of cards Joan.

Marina said...

You've been saving them up!! Three lovely cards that show off your flair for design.

Fliss said...

A real feast for the eyes Joan and all so different in style too.
Lovely to see them all too.
Fliss xx