Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tag Tuesday and more!

Moxxie's Spring Blog Hop can be found here. Please join in and you may win the entire Springtime line!

Hello! Today I'd like to share several design team projects with you. First up is my tag for Tag Tuesday. The theme this week is Zodiac. I did a mermaid surrounded by water, using a Gecko Galz image and lots of blue ink. My zodiac sign is Aquarius.

Next, my Springtime favors and mini cards are up on the Moxxie blog today. Below is one of the pillow boxes I made; please check out the rest of my projects, using the link above.

Last, but not least, a small collage I made for Make My Monday. The theme this week is inspired by a Spring picture of flowers and birds. The background of this piece is done with Gelatos.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Marina said...

The gelatos have an almost luninous quality and the bird is beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all beautiful!!!! LOVING the colors!!!