Monday, August 31, 2015

New Ooh La La challenge

Hi, everyone - starting today there is a new challenge up on the Ooh La La Creations blog. The theme is Signs of Autumn. We'd love for you to create an autumn themed project and link it up.

I just couldn't resist using this adorable little witch from the "Say it With Words" CD. I used the bookmark that is in the CD and layered it onto paper #4. Next I added a black cardstock layer. The card base is orange. The card was photographed on paper #3. I added some enamel leaves and an acorn that have been in my stash forever!

Check out the beautiful Autumn designs by my fellow team members - they are awesome! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that little girl!!!!

Janice said...

Gorgeous - I love that little witch! Jx

Wynn said...

This is fab. I love lots of images on that CD......you can always find something suitable on it. Hugs Wynn