Monday, October 26, 2015

It's Monday!

Monday and time for two new challenges! This week at Make My Monday we have a recipe challenge. Use teal and/or turquoise, sequins and twine on your project. Here is what I came up with.

I used a Gecko Galz image on the card (from the Flower Girls collage sheet) and matted it onto turquoise cardstock. That was layered onto teal patterned paper and a white card base. I added the word love (T. Collins punch), white twine and a button. Finally, I put some teal sequins on her flower hat.


The next challenge is at Ooh La La and runs for two weeks. It's embossing - dry, heat or faux. Join us with your embossed project - we'd love to see what you make!

I used an Oriental lanterns embossing folder by Cuttlebug and my Big Shot to create the embossed background. The beautiful lady image is from the Passion for Fashion CD. The gray paper is also from this CD. Finally, I added the word "love" punched in green paper.

Thanks for stopping by - check out the DT's samples at Make My Monday and Ooh La La for great inspiration!

4 comments:

Marina said...

Two absolutely gorgeous creations and I like seeing how you used the same sentiment on both.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yukionna said...

Love this card. Where is this CD from?

Joan said...

Hi, yukionna,
The CD is from Ooh La La Creations. Here is the address: http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/