Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New Theme @ Tag Tuesday

Hi, everyone! We have a new theme at Tag Tuesday - Animals!! Today I'm sharing the first of many tags I made.

I've switched Ranger designers today and am featuring a tag using products from Dyan Reaveley. Last week I was able to take two classes from Dyan - let me tell you, she is a fantastic teacher!! This tag was painted using her line of Dylusions paints. They go on smoothly and dry quickly. The cat stamp is also from Dyan, as is the quote.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

chrissie said...

A fantastic tag Joan and so good to learn from the product creator

Great to have you with us at TT

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tag Joan, love the zingy colours! Hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the cat and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika said...

cheerful and pretty.

Michele said...

this is wonderful and very sweet! xo